Types of Loans
- This can be used for any purpose including tenant improvements, building out of retail facilities and general business purposes.
- We can obtain funding for startups as well as those in business for 2 years or longer.
- We are a 1 stop shop for obtaining funding from $250,000 and higher
- Can be in the form of a revolving line of credit or a term loan up to 5 years.
- Loans are generally secured by a personal guarantee but specific collateral is generally not required.
- Obtain the equipment you need with a low down payment and terms up to 4 years.
- We finance most equipment from $250,000 and larger, and can help startups obtain financing.
- We will structure deals where others will not, such as refinancing assets to obtain the down payment for new equipment as well as structuring graduated or interest only payments to help with cash flow. Allow us to apply our creativity to help you obtain the financing you need.
- We offer both operating and capital leases.
- Sale leaseback of your existing equipment allows you to remove the equity from the equipment you own to put it back to work for you in the business. We take “dead equity” and bring it back to life for you and your business.
- Purchase for buildings, land, warehouses, hemp farms, and more.
- Refinances and cash out for your properties.
- Minimum loan size is $500,000 with no maximum limit.
- We can provide up to 80% loan to value for purchases allowing you to receive the highest leverage using the least amount of your own money to purchase a property.
- Bank rates available in certain states for well-qualified borrowers.
- Options for interest-only and fully amortized loans with terms fixed from 1 to 20 years.
- Sale leaseback available for an investor to purchase your building and lease it back to you.